Final Fantasy Nation - v6 Final Banner

Final Fantasy Nation - v6 Final :: In the Beginning :: Announcements :: I've NBA 2k16 Since It Was Free a Couple of Years - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
gamegoldfast

pm

I've NBA 2k16 Since It Was Free a Couple of Years (25th Mar 20 at 2:28am UTC)
I'm going to be honest I have no thought or understanding on basketball and I am in the UK, I know some rules like double dribble and stuff like that but only two or three principles, I've MT 2K20 since it was free a couple of years back on ps4 and after Kobe's departure, for some reason I want to watch I little bit because it seems like great fun to see, I don't know who to support but I was also searching for a new sports game anyhow and though NBA 2K20 could be fun to play since it is only like £20 online, so I was wondering, how can a child from uk pickup an 2K game without even needing any knowledge of basketball and enjoy the game.

My score is minimal. I do good with passing lane steals, however I am sure I would get more if I had a higher rating. I didn't max it because I didn't gain any badge upgrades on D, so decided to place those things everywhere. Hope that helps, good luck and let me know if you have any questions!

Yea it will thanks, I guessed but feel confident now about alot although. I'm still confused about layups abit because they often are what I'd believe is a near shot. Like I cant skimp on layup 14, but from what you are saying sounds. Having difficulty deciding what I need for sure so much as driving dip because I need standing dip close and hooks max. Possibly out of what you mentioned in the article I need to let up on the hooks some to maximize the others but since I have not played with this spot before I doubt I am gont be uncontested in my shots sufficient to eliminate too low a score there.

I'm guessing standing dunks are despite not standing beneath the hoop per state, what it considering dunks off article moves. I just need to ensure if the dip is there I'm not gonna shoot a dumb layup. Oh yea also do you know what the minimums are for standing and driving dip to be able to equip the contact dunks and alley oop dunks to get a big? Are there any contact dunk packages you would urge could I want and what minimums? Last thing, would you think very is gonna issue whatsoever at 7 foot two? What pie graph makes the best sense? If I use the vert I think my strength still gets to 99 so that I had been considering it.Nba2king.com offer the newest information about NBA 2K20, maybe you can also Buy MT 2K20 from us to help you enjoy the game.
 Printable View