Final Fantasy Nation - v6 Final Banner

Final Fantasy Nation - v6 Final :: In the Beginning :: Announcements :: new balance 860V9 - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
Judith Francis

pm

new balance 860V9 (6th Jan 20 at 3:14am UTC)
I found a pair of New Balance shoes new balance 860V9 at work, left abandoned in my newly acquired cubical. I don't know who left them there, but I was wearing uncomfortable high heels and to my surprise and amazement the shoes were exactly my size and fit like a glove! My white co-worker thought I was being gross. I quickly explained to her that it was the Law of Attraction in my favor, I was destined to have these free shoes since I had passed by the New Balance warehouse in Brighton, Mass two days before and obviously the universe new I wanted them.

I loved this site new balance 996 at first, but every post since they've announced their plan to make a shitload of money from this site is just an unrealistic, unfunny, toothless stretch of the imagination that double as ads for new balance sale companies like New Balance or whatever COMPLETELY NOT RELATED TO RACE products they can gently paw at in an attempt at satire.

WOW i use to my a manager at a Journeys shoe store, and i must say this is true& ..i worked in a very urban mall and journeys has like skate shoes and stuff so nobody really came in there( compared to foot locker!!!!) but when white people came new balance softball cleats in , they were like "OH MY GOSH& . LOOK AT ALL THESE SHOES& I FREAKIN LOVE NEW BALANCES!" along with birkenstocks, clarks, crocks, flip flops& & this is sooooo funny!!!!

For running, nothing beats New Balance imo. Their shoes come in various widths for better fitting and they usually take years of virtually anything I've thrown at them to finally require replacement. I couldn't care less about x product being made in y country, but Nikes fall apart on my feet within months.

I think white people wear New Balances because the 992 (I think that's what they're on, I switched to Aasics) is one of the few decent new balance fresh foam 1080 looking shoes. It's not a fashion show. It's simply a running shoe that doesn't look like some form of urban day-glo artwork. They're also pretty good running shoes, for marathon training of course.

Wow. I have never felt so "with it". I have worn New Balance for about 4 years and had no idea of their status until coming across this blog today. I just hope no one notices, because I am happy to be considered totally unfashionable. Has anybody got some advice for me as to how to respond should Image I be accused of being like the rest of "them".
 Printable View